- BBC Skillswise - http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise
- Being Dyslexic Forum - http://www.beingdyslexic.co.uk/forums/
Being Dyslexic Forum is a website and forum for anyone with Dyslexia, or anyone interested in Dyslexia, it provides a supportive environment to discuss and learn about dyslexia and also hosts one of the largest dyslexia community forums.
- Dystalk - http://www.dystalk.com/
Dystalk provides interesting videos about dyslexia.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission - http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/legal-and-policy/equality-act/
To access information on Equality Act 2010, which provides information on the legislation for disability and equality, containing a useful breakdown of equality rights, pertaining to different types of situations, including job applications, the workplace.
- Technodys Blogspot - http://www.technodys.blogspot.com/
Has loads of handy information about the latest technology aids information that can assist someone with dyslexia. It contains really useful information and tips for computer users this blog is updated on a regular basis.
DSA-QAG (disabled students' allowances information
Access to learning fund
Brookes A-Z of study skills